Monday, April 22, 2013

Oh, um....I knew I was forgetting something!

Man, I SUCK at keeping up with this thing.... sorry. I will try to do better. I appreciate that anyone at all, including me, would read this stuff. It does help to 'let things out' I hear so I will warn everyone, this might take a turn for the whiny, angry, why-me, to the pissed off and not-gonna-take-it-anymore in very short order. A lot has changed since I was here last. a LOT. That's okay tho, change is good and sometimes it is very needed. I am on the road to being me again, that is the best news. I have dozens of friends to thank for that - which still amazes me. When you have someone in your life who was supposed to be your support, your rock and your partner but they suddenly turn to making you feel like you don't matter, you have no voice and you are not worthy ... then you have all these other people who line up to stand by you, to talk, to listen and say 'oh yes, you DO matter, you ARE worthy and you DO have a say in life' it is a bit whirlwind like. But in a good way. Like the kind of whirlwinds that take all the bad stuff far, far away. If it were only that easy... So, you've been advised. Read on, follow me or write me off as just another ranting freak. Your choice. It will still be fun and funny, but the other stuff will be there too. Me, I'm going to go make some cupcakes. Back soon...

No comments: